Make yourself at home...
The DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown is your relaxing hideaway in the bustling heart of downtown Los Angeles. From our fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies at check-in to a blissful night's sleep in our Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree beds, our elegantly designed rooms and dedicated staff will give you everything you need to enjoy a comfy, refreshing home away from home.
Our newly renovated tower blends sleek metropolitan design with the graceful serenity of our Japanese rooftop Kyoto Gardens. Our breathtaking skyline views encompass everything from the nearby Los Angeles City Hall to the iconic skyscrapers of the Financial District. You couldn't ask for a more centralized location.
Enjoy the vibrant markets and restaurants of Little Tokyo outside our front doors or explore Historic Downtown just across the street. A short walk or our complimentary shuttle will take you to an array of nearby attractions like the Staples Center, L.A. Live, Bunker Hill, Grammy Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles World Trade Center, Nokia Theatre and Dodger Stadium.
- Prime downtown Los Angeles location with convenient access to major freeways (Interstates 5, 10, 110, 101)
- Spectacular skyline views from the world famous rooftop Kyoto Gardens
- Contemporary California cuisine with Asian inspiration at the Azalea Restaurant
- Refreshing cocktails and dining in the Rendezvous Lounge
- 12,000 square feet of customizable meeting and event space
- Stunning storybook Wedding events in the Kyoto Gardens
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 2.5 mile radius covering all major downtown attractions
- 24-hour fitness center equipped with a full range of cardiovascular machines and free weights
- 24-hour state of the art business center
- War Rooms uniquely designed for the needs of trial teams